Over the last four months we published numerous articles analyzing the strategies of global online retailers such as Amazon and Zalando. Here are a few posts to get every non-regular reader started:
- ‘QVC 2.0’ and beyond: Why Fire TV is Amazon’s most important device
- Amaze, The ‘Tinder For Fashion’, Brings Fashion Data To A New Level
- A Prime Bundle
- Amazon vs. Zalando In a World Of Apps
- Why Rocket Internet’s ‘Network Effects Within a Country’ Is a Problematic Strategy
- A Media One Stop Shop: Why Amazon Will Eventually Have a Spotify-Like Music Service
- Why Zalando’s Robert Gentz Decided To “Rethink The Entire Business”
- Amazon’s AWS advantage
- Money, Money, Money: How Rakuten And Alibaba Are Going International
Subscribe now to never miss a timely analysis again!
Suffice it to say, we are just getting started.