For the first time Zalando talked about the strategy behind Movmnt (PDF), the mobile outlet aggregation app, (semi-publicly) at the company’s capital market day.
Right now, Movmnt is still very much in the early stages:
Movmnt is one of the five customer facing pillars in Zalando’s overall portfolio.
In 2015 Movmnt launched in Germany and France. More countries are planned in the near future.
Movmnt is still Android only. Launch of the iOS app is planned for Q2 2016. A website is not a high priority, but will come at one point in a yet to be determined capacity.
- Capital Markets Day ’16: Zalando sees Itself as the Spotify of Fashion
- Zalando: What is Fleek’s Value Proposition for Users and Brands?
- The new Fleek App and the Missing Zalando Login
- MOVMNT: Zalando Launches Mobile Fashion Outlet App
- “The Studio”: Zalando’s Separate Space For Research On The Mobile User Experience
- Zipcart: Zalando Launches Mobile App For Same-Day Delivery In Berlin