Like the Wall Street Journal reported, more brands are now available with Amazon’s Dash Buttons.
Over the last three months, Prime members are increasingly using Dash Button to order everyday essentials with order frequency doubling, now taking place over twice a minute. In fact, for popular items such as a pack of 8 Bounty paper towels and a 30-ounce canister of Maxwell House ground coffee, more than half of Amazon orders are now made via Dash Button. Also, in just three months, total Dash Button orders grew by 70%.
It is now time to start thinking about the long-term consequences for product categories such as paper towels, coffee and similar.
There are now over 150 brands participating with the Dash Button program:
New retail categories including musical equipment and toys join the program, which now offers Prime members over 150 Dash Buttons representing thousands of products from popular brands.
- Why Amazon can Establish new Platforms Like the Dash Button Easier Than Others
- Walmart, P&G and the Upheaval of a Decades old Symbiosis Between Retailers and Brands
- Amazon’s Dash Button Is Moving Forward As The Entry Point To A New Way Of Shopping
- Amazon’s Alexa and Dash Replenishment Service – A Level of Convenience Unseen Before
- Screenless E-Commerce: Amazon Dash Replenishment Service starts rolling out
- Hiku: A Potential Dash Platform For Walmart And Others