This Thursday, on the first of September, the first ‘mCommerce’ meetup will be held at Zalando’s Innnovation Lab in Berlin. Organized in partnership between Zalando and chatShopper, a Germany based shopping bot startup, the meetup will focus on the changing ecommerce landscape as we move from a desktop internet to a mobile (and ‘Post-PC’) internet.
I will be one of the panelists discussing mobile trends and future business models.
There are still some seats left, so if you are in Berlin and you are interested in these topics, hurry up.
Here is the full agenda:
6:45: Doors open
Conversational Commerce, Chatbots and what we learnt from Asia (Antonia (chatShopper), Nan Zhao)
Mobile Trends Insights from Zalando (Kristina (Zalando))
> Diorama 360 (Alex)
> ThePastaHaters (Lisa)
> chatShopper (Antonia/Matthias)
8:00-9:15pm: Beer & networking
The (myriad) ways mobile is changing ecommerce are one of the main thematic threads at Early Moves since the publication’s inception a year ago.
Here are some articles featuring aspects we’ll surely be covering at the meetup as well in one form or another:
- Zalon Messenger and the Question about Dedicated Apps in Conversational Commerce
- Amazon vs. Zalando In a World Of Apps
- The bad User Interface of Today’s Facebook Shopping Bots
- The Sweet Spot for Conversational Commerce
- Conversational Commerce: How Messaging Will Enrichen E-Commerce
- Mobile Dynamics: Zalando vs. Apple Pay
- Amazon’s Treasure Truck Shows How ‘Location Based’ And Mobile Can Be Combined
- The Changing Ecommerce Landscape