Total net revenue for the full year of 2016 increased by 40.8% to RMB56.59 billion (US$8.15 billion) over the prior year.
The number of active customers for the full year of 2016 increased by 42% to 52.1 million. Total orders for the full year of 2016 increased by 40% to 269.8 million.
Non-GAAP net income attributable to Vipshop’s shareholders for the full year of 2016 increased by 30.4% to RMB2.87 billion (US$412.9 million) from RMB2.20 billion in the prior year.
To get a better sense on where things are going with Vipshop have a look at the recent investor presentation (PDF):
- Vente-Privee, Farfetch and Others Represent Growing Danger to Yoox Net-A-Porter
- Stitch Fix, The Fashion Industry’s New Darling, Is Ready to Attack
- How Zalando Views Machine Learning and AI Disrupting the Fashion Industry
- Beauty & Lifestyle Startups: The Hut Group Now Has £345m to Buy You
- Amazon’s Private Labels Are Fueled by Amazon’s Rich Market Data, Workout Clothes Edition
- Rent the Runway, the ‘Netflix for Dresses’, Becomes Profitable Thanks to Fashion Subscriptions
- Stock Market Star Boohoo Is Expanding With Acquisitions of PrettyLittleThing & Nasty Gal