Zalando is a mobile company, if anyone was still wondering.
Zalando’s mobile share has now reached 68.1%, making its mobile apps far more important than the desktop website(s). All of Zalando’s apps have now cumulatively reached 28 million downloads.
Don’t forget: Mobile order share is already at >50%.
Numbers Zalando is actively and successfully working on to increase further. (See here for more on Zalando’s approach for this.)
Given all this, it makes one wonder how long it will take Zalando to finally ‘officially’ ‘launch’ its new mobile apps from Fleek to Movmnt. All of them, some already at version 2.x , are a year old by now but never get mentioned anywhere.
Zalando will have to provide an update on this at the company’s next Capital Market Day, at the latest.
- How Amazon’s New Human Curation In “Interesting Finds” Compares to Zalando’s Fleek
- Zalando Discontinues Recently Aquired Amaze and Makes the App a Part of Fleek
- Fleek 2.0 and The Potential and Challenges of Social Shopping
- Zalando’s Movmnt Gets iPhone App and Website, but the Latter Without Shopping Cart
- Capital Markets Day ’16: Zalando’s Strategy Behind Movmnt
- How Zalando Got to a Mobile Traffic Share of 67% and Mobile Order Share at >50%
- Zalando Wants to Grow by “20-25%” in 2017, After Growing By 23% in 2016