The ‘Order-A-Tailor’ service, born at Zalando’s hackweek in December 2016, is now piloting in Berlin for the next weeks. Customers who bought a suit since January at Zalando can use the completely free (for now) service to make an appointment (between March and April) with a local tailor. Wether the project will turn into a permanent product remains open.
The description from the hackweek project:
Order-A-Tailor: An addition to our Zalando platform that offers alteration services for suits purchased on desktop or mobile, right to your door.
- Born at Hackweek, Zalando’s New Tailoring Service ‘Order-a-Tailor’ Comes in Q1
- Zalando Could Become the Role Model for Winning Against Amazon
- Zalando Plans to Hire 1,000 Engineers in Aggressive Expansion in 2017
- How Amazon’s New Human Curation In “Interesting Finds” Compares to Zalando’s Fleek
- Zalando Research Is Shaping the Future of Online Fashion
- More Details on Zalando’s Radical Agility Re-Organization