Prime Now is now, almost two years after launch, available in 45 cities in seven countries. Even in Tokio.
Magazine Luiza from Brazil explained the company’s platform strategy – „from online store to digital platform“:
Last not least, Marc Lore, founder of Diapers.com and Jet.com, will in an interview present a strategy update as the new e-commerce boss at Walmart under the (promising?) title „Start Up Speed at Walmart Scale“.
- shoptalk17: Naspers and the Perspective of Global E-Commerce Investors
- This 5 Minute Video Shows How Amazon Prime Now Delivers Orders Within 2 Hours
- Naspers and the Perspective of Global E-Commerce Investors
- Flipkart Is in Turmoil, as the Company Tries to Grow Up
- ModCloth Is the Newest Entry to Walmart’s ‘Online Retail Holding Without Strategy’