Harry’s, which manufactures and sells shaving equipment online and in stores since 2014, showed at the Shoptalk conference exemplarily with its experience in competing with Gillette that Gillette itself and its mother company P&G are feeling the heat from (online and offline) competition by new brands like Harry’s or Dollar Shave Club (now part of Unilever).
A story in 7 arcs (or Tweets):
What great story for journalists this is as well. Fantastic PR for Harry’s.
- Amazon Flex and More Highlights from #Shoptalk17
- Naspers and the Perspective of Global E-Commerce Investors
- These Are the 15 Startups from Shoptalk 2017
- How Wish Grew to 2 Million Orders Per Day
- Walmart’s Tech Incubator ‘Store No. 8’ Sounds Not That Appealing to Startups
- Amazon: 3 Million Packages a Day, Alibaba: 12 Million Packages a Day