Revenues at Zalando Lounge grew in 2016, according to our calculations, from €132 million to €169 million (+28%). (German)
We are analyzing the companies that are shaping the retail of the future around the world.
Publisher: K5 GmbH, the company who co-launched GLORE, the first global e-commerce only investment fund, and organizes K5 conference, the leading e-commerce conference in Germany.
Subscribe to Early Moves by E-mail
- Bonobos Founder Talks About Why He Sold to Walmart at #CodeCommerce
- Blue Apron on Its IPO Screw-Up at Codecommerce
- Amazon Is Not Giving Up on China, Goes on a Hiring Spree. Thx Cross-Border Commerce!
- How Wayfair Selling the Same for Different Prices Elsewhere Points to a Future Struggle in Private Labels
- Alibaba’s Most Important Logistics Partner Will Go Public Next Week
- How Big Amazon Really Is
- Here’s a Concrete Hint at What Kind of Companies Amazon Will Keep Acquiring
- Big Picture
- Connected Devices
- Deep Dives
- Electronics & Appliances
- Home & Living
- Lifestyle & Beauty
- Platform Strategies
- Rocket Internet
- Stock Market
- Subscription E-Commerce