Today, Zalando published the company’s half-year results.
Zalando wants to grow by at least 22.5% in the full year, after growing by 21.5% in the first half of the year, with growth by 16.5% in the DACH region:
Zalando grew slower also thanks to reduced marketing. Marketing made up only 7.3%, compared to 10.5% in 2016.
Zalando is going stronger into services and thus is investing more heavily in fulfillment:
Services keep growing strongly:
Last year, Zalando made €86 million (+145%) in revenues with “other services”. The latest half-year saw growth from €29.4 million to €56.8 million (+93%):
By Jochen Krisch and Marcel Weiß
- B2B Expansion: Zalando Increases Share in Anatwine, Rebuilds Merchant Center
- What Zalando Is Doing in Logistics From Fulfillment to Local Services
- How Zalando Is Setting Up the Building Blocks for a Platform With Zalando Zet and Build
- How to Tackle Try On Services from Amazon to Lyon + Post to Try.com to Zalando and More
- Why Zalando Changed Course and Is Going From Multi-app to Single-app on Mobile
- 2x by 2020: Zalando on Its Growth Ambitions
- Zalando’s “Only Pay What You Keep” Expands: This is What a Moat Looks Like